This article reports the current state of eDrone Project, and news that await in the coming months.
On this date, eDrone Project has a total of 7,346 downloads, 59 ratings with an average of 3.5 stars and a total of 53.84€ in donations.
Many of you are asking me AR.Drone v2 support. At present, thanks to your feedback, I can confirm that eDrone Project can control an AR.Drone v2, but video reception is not working for now.
The list of outstanding issues, including the following (ordered by priority):
- Video Support for eDrone v2.0
- Improve the sensitivity of the controls: Allow customization of controls, location, sensitivity, and redefinition of keys.
- Improve connectivity with the AR.Drone: Automatic switching networks and search drone unattended.
- Include social support: Discussion Boards, surveys, etc…
I would like to know your opinion. New proposals and assessment of these.
We are preparing an update that will be released in a few days, and will include the following:
- Connectivity Enhancements: Fixed some bugs.
- Customizing keyboard and touch control.
- Reader news on eDrone Project
- Real-time information on the campaign to support "AR.Drone v2"
Thanks for your time and support!